ACADEMIC DEAN JOB POSTING
KINGDOM PREPARATORY ACADEMY, LUBBOCK, TX
Kingdom Preparatory Academy, an AdvancED / SACS accredited PK-12 classical, Christian, University-Model school in Lubbock, Texas, is looking for a School of Logic & Rhetoric Academic Dean to oversee grades 6-12., beginning July 1, 2017. The ideal candidate will ascribe to the Kingdom Prep’s Statement of Faith and vision/mission, be passionate about educating children and preparing them for the future, have five plus years of education experience, and substantive familiarity with the classical Christian model.
Interested candidates should submit an application here. Applications will be reviewed by Kingdom Prep’s Headmaster, Jared Squires.
Also, please email the following to email@example.com:
- cover letter indicating why you are interested in the position
- current resume
- personal statement of faith
- personal philosophy of education
- any other supporting information that you feel would be pertinent for our consideration
ADMINISTRATOR JOB POSTING
LEGACY ACADEMY – A CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY-MODEL ®
Legacy Academy is a new University-Model® in Longview, Texas. Fall 2016 will be our first semester! Our Founders Board is working passionately to make this happen, and we are ready to hire a Godly and experienced individual with a desire to help guide our school through its first weeks, months, and years. We have measured interest level at about 75 students for this semester and are in the early stages of enrollment.
Click here for our Job Description.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATOR WITH UNIVERSITY-MODEL® EXPERIENCE SEEKS LEADERSHIP POSITION IN A NAUMS SCHOOL.
Please click the link for more information regarding Kathleen Mallory
MARKETING, ADMISSIONS, AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
LEGACY CLASSICAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, HASLET, TX
THIS POSITION IS PROBATIONARY. RELEASE OF CONTRACT CAN OCCUR BY EITHER PARTY AT ANY TIME DURING THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
This coordinator position comprises of three distinct roles: marketing, admissions, and communication. For marketing, this individual connects with the community at large to disseminate the incredible and engaging story about Legacy Classical. For admissions, this individual connects with prospective families and guides them through a seamless enrollment process. For communication, this individual connects with the current Legacy family to provide crucial information both accurately and timely.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Submit a resume and two written references.
- Submit a strategic plan to develop and improve marketing, admissions, and communication for your first 6 months at Legacy Classical.
- Submit a sample of your best copywork or graphic design work (i.e. fliers, brochures, etc).
- I/C: Belinda Henson, belinda.henson@
Interviews will be scheduled for the first or second week of January 2017.
Legacy Classical Christian Academy, Haslet, TX
- 6th-grade humanities teacher (history, literature, composition)
- High school humanities teacher (ancient history, ancient literature, composition)
- Elementary Latin teacher (using Latin for Children A and Latin Alive 1).
All positions will have extensive training.
Contact: Belinda Henson, Legacy Classical Christian Academy, Haslet, TX