Rhetoric School History Teacher
Website Coram Deo Academy
Christian, Classical and Collaborative
The Rhetoric School History Teacher is responsible for instructing students in 9th through 12th grades in History courses, to include some dual-credit, advanced placement, and honors courses, by utilizing requisite content knowledge and classical pedagogy.
Bachelor’s Degree + at least 18 hours of post-graduate History coursework
- Medical Insurance Benefits: Medical covered at 75% for employee only & 50% for dependents
- Fort Dearborn Life Insurance: $30,000 policy
- CDA Employee Tuition Benefit: $12,000.00 or signature core tuition for two students (up to a $16,000.00 benefit)
- (5)-One-day Holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day and Labor Day
- (6)-Full Vacation weeks: Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas (2 weeks), Spring Break and Summer
- Personal/Sick Leave: 5 days (1st year) 10 days (2nd year)
Masters Reimbursement Program: Full-Time employees are eligible to receive a 75% reimbursement for tuition costs up to $15,000.00
- Heath Reimbursement Account (HRA) is designed for “co-insurance” charges up to $2500.00 per family per year.
- Valic/AIG Retirement: CDA matches up to 3% of employee contributions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com