Submit a Blog
We value your thoughts and appreciate your desire to submit a post to Perspectives, a blog by UMSI.
Below are the instructions for submitting a blog post for consideration. We will not be able to post any content that does not comply with these instructions. Blog posts should not be promotional; instead, they should offer valuable insight or information for UM school stakeholders (parents, students, teachers, administrators, coaches, board members, etc.)
You are welcome to submit content appropriate to the following categories:
- Technology (Classroom/School)
- Family Ministry
- Character Development
- Student Activities
- Program Support
- Prayer Resources
- University-Model® Vision
- Include the category to which your blog relates. However, we retain the right to place the article in the category where it may fit best.
- All submissions must contain a title, though we reserve the right to edit at the time of publication if necessary.
- Copy and paste your blog submission from a Word document into the form.
- Attach photography, but we reserve the right to use it or to select one from our own provider.
- All submissions should be 500-1200 words in length.
Submissions must contain your contact information including:
- Full Name
- Website URL (optional)
- Organization/school name (if applicable)
- 1-3 sentence bio (name, position, where you work, name of website, or where you blog)
- Social media links (optional)
Please fact check your submission prior to sending. You must also provide documentation to support information provided. If your piece includes information that is not common knowledge or includes statistics, you must cite your sources. Please also remember to properly quote any sources or provide attribution where needed.
We welcome all submissions that are original works. If your post is selected, we will notify you about when it is scheduled to post on Perspectives.
Thank you for your contribution to Perspectives, an online space for resources that equip and encourage the University-Model community!