New School Workshops
Fall 2022 New School Workshop
October 24-28, 2022
Purpose & Goal
Participation in a New School Development Workshop is a requirement for the implementation of a University-Model® school.
The New School Workshop provides those who intend to start a certified University-Model® school with the knowledge, direction, and practical tools needed to establish a high-quality UM school community. Understanding the vision of the University-Model® is critical to the success of the school.
The major goal of the workshop is to equip participants with a clear understanding of the implementation and operation of a University-Model®, including the vital role of the parent. Networking with other individuals involved in University-Model® education and participating in UM school tours are additional benefits.
- $199/ person
- School Tour: A school tour will be conducted on Friday, October 28, 2022. A morning tour is required, but an afternoon tour can be arranged. Please contact Barbara Freeman at email@example.com to discuss how to select schools to tour.
Prerequisites for Attendance
- All attendees of the New School Workshop must be members of NAUMS, Inc.
- Participation in a New School Development Workshop is a requirement for the implementation of a University-Model® school.
- A minimum of two (2) people are required to attend the workshop.
- New School Development Workshops are held twice a year (spring and fall) and are held in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
To Register, please submit the following form:
- If you need to register more than 2 people, please contact Amy Morren at firstname.lastname@example.org